martes, 16 de junio de 2009

ONE YEAR...




ONE year could looks like a little time... because we use to say that "times literally flies!" or, in another hand, one year could be a long time to do a lot of things and pass by very, very slow... What is your situation regarding this question?

I've found today a nice smart quote that says the following:

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish Author & Playwright

And the translation to spanish of course.....

“Si tú tienes una manzana y yo tengo una manzana, e intercambiamos las manzanas, entonces tanto tú como yo seguiremos teniendo una manzana. Pero si tú tienes una idea y yo tengo una idea, e intercambiamos ideas, entonces ambos tendremos dos ideas.”


George Bernard Shaw


Well, I would like to say that (after thinking about this issue) I think that if we SHARE in the most wide sense of the meaning... then we will get richer and maybe also.... One year could fly! :)


I was thinking now also in a song that I love.....





4 comentarios:

  1. What can I say, my dear?
    One minute of pain could last for a whole life. And one minute of love and happyness too.
    The difference is that a long time of happyness let you know that you´ll never be alone again, opening your heart more and more that whole universe could be inside it.
    Time doesn´t exist, is an illusion.
    Kisses, sweetie. IVI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear Ivonne, you are right! Times flies when you are such a happy woman, and also I think that when you feel that sensation when you can say... "Now I know that I am at home!" then... time doesn't exist! I wish for you the best in this day... your Happy Birthday! Take care my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A veces cuando eres muy infeliz el tiempo también vuela y cuando estás en el séptimo cielo dura en tu cabeza mucho más que en reloj. Ejemplo de lo último es a veces el sexo. Ejemplo de lo primero una persona con depresión que no sabe ni en qué día vive por tomar tantos antidepresivos...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. http://www.smartplanet.es/redesblog/?cat=26

    En este website puedes ver un programa muy interesante de Eduardo Punset hablando acerca de la percepción que tenemos del tiempo. Algo que, a veces, es por completo "irreal"....

    Tratamos de medirlo, de conseguirlo, de gastarlo, de malgastarlo, de buscarlo, de compartirlo... pensando que podemos llegar a "poseer" en cierta forma "el tiempo", pero mas bien parece que es el tiempo quien nos "posee" a nosotros... a veces :)

    ResponderEliminar